Wednesday 13 April 2016

Teleman


I saw Teleman play in a small sweaty club the other evening, where they offered up a faultless set that blended selections from their 2014 début LP 'Breakfast' with the brand spanking new 'Brilliant Sanity'. Now there's a bunch of lads who know a good hook when they write one - and it seems that they just can't help themselves. I grabbed a printed set-list on the way out, complete with additional informative handwritten prompts - 'Rock Flashy' anyone? Here's a bit of 'Fast', some 'Pop Med' and a portion of 'Jammy'.



7 comments:

Walter said...

Seams like you a another great evening watching some bands in small venues. Great post and selections. I was up to post Teleman's Düsseldorf these days but now it's not necessary any more.

The Swede said...

Oops, sorry Walter! Great minds think alike.

TheRobster said...

Love Teleman. They are a big fave of MrsRobster too. Three members of the band were formally in Pete & The Pirates; I can thoroughly recommend their second and final album 'One Thousand Pictures' if you like Teleman.

The Swede said...

I totally agree Robster.

Anonymous said...

Heard them a couple of times on Mark Riley's show. Very catchy indeed. Sparkly pop for 'now' people? Had the first Pete & The Pirates album once but I like these more. Would I buy their music? Probably not but maybe I'm not in their demographic. I'll give 'em eight out of ten, though.

George said...

Catchy pop music indeed Swede, Dusseldorf expecially so.

Old Pa's Corner said...

New to me but absolutely love 'em....nice one TS

Greatest Hits